Membership has its rewards.
Increase your organization’s visibility in the community
- Featured in our online and print directory of Chamber members
- Invited to participate in our Public Official’s Breakfast
- Invited to attend our Human Service Champions Awards Breakfast
- Invited to exhibit and attend at Social Good Expo & Innovation Lab
Gain access to new sources of funding
- Leverage our working relationships with Columbus City Council, Franklin County Commissioners, and state and federal legislators
- Apply for sub-grants through the Chamber to address complex, systemic issues
Address our community’s most challenging issues
- Participate with other nonprofit leaders in working groups that address systemic issues
- Join one of our standing committees designed to elevate the human service sector
Ensure you and your team become lifelong learners
- Invited to the Chamber’s bi-monthly “Coffee Chats“
- Invited to HSC’s bi-monthly full membership meetings
- Provided access to online learning platform and webinars (coming soon!)
Form relationships that will help your organization succeed
- Networking and social aspects incorporated into most Chamber programs
- Valuable introductions purposefully made by Chamber staff and board members
Active on social media?
We regularly highlight what our members are doing on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. It’s a great way to spread awareness of what you are doing to our growing list of influential followers.