Membership has its rewards.
Increase your organization’s visibility in the community
- Featured in our online directory of Chamber members
- Invited to participate in our Public Official’s Breakfast
- Invited to attend our Human Service Champions Awards Breakfast
Gain access to new sources of funding
- Leverage our working relationships with local, state, and federal elected officials
- Identify opportunities to collaborate across memberships and across the community
Address our community’s most challenging issues
- Participate with other nonprofit leaders in working groups that address systemic issues
- Join one of our standing committees designed to elevate the human service sector
Form relationships that will help your organization succeed
- Networking and social aspects incorporated into most Chamber programs
- Valuable introductions purposefully made by Chamber staff and board members
Active on social media?
- We regularly highlight members to our 1,200-plus followers on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- It’s a great way to spread awareness of what you are doing to our growing list of influential followers, from elected officials, members of the media, funders, and more.
Ready to join us?!
Membership Registration Form