Nonprofit Storytelling: How to Create Powerful Videos that Move People to Action
March 4, 2016 (8:45 AM - 10:00 AM)
Doug Dibert of Crossing River Studios shares his secrets for crafting a remarkable video that will have donors, volunteers, and clients knocking on your door.
What you’ll learn:
- What makes video so effective and what you’re missing if it isn’t a part of your marketing strategy
- The elements that any nonprofit branding video should contain
- The most common mistakes nonprofits make when creating a video
- Tips and tricks that you can use today to create better videos
- The most effective ways to share your video and encourage others to do the same
Who: This Coffee Chat is open to HSC Members AND non-members working within the human service sector.
When: Friday, March 4, 2016 from 8:45 – 10:00 AM
Where: Alvis, 2100 Stella Ct, Columbus, OH 43215 (first floor training room)