Congratulations–and thank you–to the eight HSC member leaders that will be serving on the City’s new Recovery and Resilience Committee.
The Committee’s Chair is Christie Angel, CEO of YWCA Columbus.
The other HSC member leaders serving on this committee are as follows:
- Dr. Seleshi Asfaw (Ethiopian Tewahedo Social Services)
- Toni Cunningham (Per Scholas Columbus)
- Tasha Fowler (City Year Columbus)
- Gina Ginn (Columbus Early Learning Centers)
- Stephanie Hightower (Columbus Urban League)
- Rachel Lustig (Catholic Social Services)
- Denise Robinson (Alvis)
We are grateful to the leadership of each of these wonderful people, and offer our support to this Committee as we all work together to shape a vision of our community as we recover from the tumult of 2020.