Website Action for Children
Who We Are
Action for Children is the local child care resource and referral agency in Central Ohio. Our mission is to transform the lives of children by supporting, empowering, and advocating for the adults who make the biggest impact on children’s lives—their parents, caregivers, and teachers.
What You’ll Do:
Action for Children is seeking a motivated local individual with excellent organizational and compliance skills with the ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and give attention to detail to join our All In Dads! team(AID). This full-time position will be responsible for monitoring and documenting compliance activities, maintaining the program’s nFORM database, reporting for internal and external parties, and advising and training the team on all grant compliance, CQI, and Local Evaluation.
- Learn all AID grant fundamentals and protocols, program database and documents, and grant deliverables
- Learn to use the nFORM online platform to enroll participants, document informed consent, schedule workshops, track participation, and administer nFORM surveys
- Train and support staff to carry out data entry and cleaning procedures for the nFORM
- Be the primary liaison between All In Dads team, and Midwest Research & Evaluation, to identify areas for improvement to formulate and help implement CQI learning cycles
- Participate in regular meetings with Local Evaluator project staff to monitor and improve Descriptive Evaluation data collection
- Maintain continuity among team members by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and ongoing needs
- Monitor team’s compliance, productivity, assignment, and data entry accuracy with regard to Office of Family Assistance rules
- Extract data to produce daily, weekly and/or monthly reports related to program needs and deliverables
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Business Communication, Human Ecology, or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills and team approach
- Demonstrated organizational skills, accountable to grant and team processes and protocols
- Proficiency with technology and experience with Microsoft Office Suite
We Would Love to Hear From You If:
You have a professional demeanor, a great work ethic, and an all-hands-on-deck attitude toward team deliverables. You will also have strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment without sacrificing accuracy. You know how to prioritize and attend to multiple responsibilities simultaneously. Punctuality is vital, and the ability to consistently carry out your duties according to schedule and protocols. A desire to contribute to a workplace that values collaboration, diversity, growth, and respect for all people. This is not a remote position and does require in-person work.
Why You’ll Love To Work at Action for Children
- We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage after 30 days of employment
- We promote a balanced work-life company culture. We offer a generous PTO plan including vacation, sick, and personal time.
- This includes 9 paid holidays and 4 floating holidays.
- We embrace parenthood with 8 weeks of paid parental leave We help you plan for your future by offering a 403(B) with an employer match
How To Apply
Interested individuals should apply online at:
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note, the selected candidate will be required to submit to our background and reference checking process.
Action for Children is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
**Action for Children has adopted a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all current and future employees focused on safeguarding the health and safety of our employees and their families; our customers and visitors; and our community. Action for Children is an equal opportunity employer and does allow for accommodations based on medical exemptions and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. **
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com