Website Columbus Urban League
This position serves as program liaison working with program management and outside funding sources. This position coordinates compliance with funding regulations, program outcomes, program expenditure monitoring, and program oversight to ensure compliance with 2 CFR Part 200 of the Uniform Administrative Requirements and grant specific requirements.
This position serves as the liaison coordinating efforts of programming and grant documentation to ensure accurate interpretation and application of 2 CFR Part 200 of the Uniform Administrative Requirements and recommends actions necessary to resolve programming issues/concerns.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Works closely with program management and outside funding sources to monitor grant status.
· Works closely with the finance team monitoring and compiling program specific grant transactions and related documentation to produce monthly, quarterly program reports.
· Prepares, review, and monitor grant and governmental agency program reporting on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
Coordinates with program management to ensure program performance is compliant with grant regulations and reporting requirements.
· Reviews and documents grantee and contract requirements.
· Assists program management in monitoring and realignment of grant funds as needed to ensure grant compliance and outcomes.
· Prepares for and is key contact for grantor program monitoring reviews.
· Establishes and maintains electronic and hard copy files for each grant-fund project to be used for program monitoring and funding requirements.
· Tracks program participant expenditures, ensuring proper documentation for participant support and incentive expenditures.
· Develops and maintains productive business relationships with grantor agencies.
· Provides guidance in interpreting and executing applicable regulations and subrecipient agreements, through site visits, program internal reviews, and relationship building with community partners.
· Provides guidance to program managers related to participant progress, barrier removal, and individual participant program performance.
· Recommends improvements to participant program involvement to ensure success and completion.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintains a clean, neat, and safe work area.
· Ability to maintain professional relationships with all levels of management.
· Works cooperatively with all staff members of the department.
· Participates in departmental staff meetings and required trainings.
· Performing special projects as assigned.
Other duties as assigned
SALARY RANGE: $55k to $60k
No phone calls or emails about this position please.
Columbus Urban League offers benefits to all of its Full-Time employees, including:
Employer Paid – Life Insurance & AD&D
Supplemental insurance is also available to employees.
401k Plan (Part-Time employees also eligible)
Generous Paid Time-Off policy and paid holidays.
Job Requirements Education and Experience:
Requires a bachelor’s degree in business or accounting, with 2-4 years’ direct experience overseeing program performance and working with grant management accounting.
3 years of on-the-job experience in Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel.
Experience in evaluation of grant performance
Must have a working knowledge of nonprofit business operations, good written and oral communication skills, and be able to work as part of a team.
Role also requires the following characteristics: excellent organization, presentation, and analytical skills.
Must be detail oriented.
Professional business attire and appearance required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to read and speak English proficiently.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and see.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to low.
To apply for this job email your details to HRintern@cul.org