Website Columbus Urban League
The Marketing Project Manager will support the Columbus Urban League (CUL) in programmatic and organization-wide marketing efforts. This individual will work closely with the Marketing, and Fundraising/Donor Relations teams to increase awareness, support brand cohesion, maintain brand guidelines and plan/organize in-person and virtual project logistics. The Marketing Project Manager will work with the CUL Marketing team to plan, develop, and execute marketing campaigns and events across the organization. This individual will be a solution driven, self-starter that is passionate about the mission, vision, and values of the Columbus Urban League.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Event and Campaign Planning/Management
· Work with Advancement team in the ideation stages of event or campaign planning.
· Set and maintain appropriate timeline for event/campaign execution.
· Coordinate with social media/Advancement team to promote and elevate event or campaign across social channels to drive traffic to the Columbus Urban League Website as well as increase brand awareness.
· Must be comfortable writing copy for events, campaigns, and other media.
· Works collaboratively with Program leads for events/campaigns related to specific programming.
· Works collaboratively with third party print team for large format printing as it relates back to campaign/event.
· Works collaboratively with third party production team to ensure content capture is executed accurately and in a timely manner.
Event Content Capture
· In some instances, this individual will be required to attend in-person programmatic events to capture content for use on website/social campaigns etc.
· This individual must be an expert communicator, able to communicate with a wide variety of individuals from all different walks of life.
· This individual must be personable and demonstrate strong social intelligence in all situations.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintains a clean, neat, and safe work area.
· Works cooperatively with all staff members of the department.
· Participates in departmental staff meetings and required trainings.
· Performs special projects as assigned
Other Duties as Assigned
SALARY: $60,000 annually
PLEASE NO CALLS OR EMAILS ABOUT THIS POSTING
Columbus Urban League offers benefits to all of its Full-Time employees, including:
Employer Paid – Life Insurance & AD&D
Supplemental insurance is also available to employees.
401k Plan (Part-Time employees also eligible)
Generous Paid Time-Off policy and paid holidays.
Job Requirements Education and Experience:
Four-year college degree in business administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
One to three years experience working in marketing/communication field.
Basic Photography Skills Required
Experience with Adobe Suite Products, Photoshop/InDesign/Premier Pro etc.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
Clear verbal and written communication skills, as well as ability to give and follow written and oral instructions.
Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work as well as concentrate on multiple tasks simultaneously.
Ability to work independently and make responsible decisions.
Ability to use good judgment and think quickly and rationally in difficult or stressful situations.
This position will require current, valid OH driver’s license and personal car insurance.
Professional business attire and appearance required.
Nonprofit experience is a plus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Organization. Bringing order to chaos, sorting things out, & staying on top of everything.
Teamwork. The ability to make teams work, reading emotions, and motivations effectively.
• Ability to read and speak English proficiently.
• Bilingual preferred but not required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and see.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to low.
To apply for this job email your details to HRintern@cul.org