Website Godman Guild Association
Godman Guild Association is a non-profit organization founded in 1898 with a focus on helping to build social and economic mobility – one person, one family at a time. Godman Guild’s programs are for all ages and are built to provide a continuum of success and support, making it possible for participants to achieve their academic and career goals.
We are currently seeking a Career Bridges Instructor on a full time basis to teach in our Employment Services program. The emphasis of this position is to provide educational instruction and employment services to Adult Education clients to prepare them for career opportunities with select employer partners.
Classes are held daytime hours Monday- Friday; occasional evening availability may be required. This position is currently hybrid with some sections in person and some remote.
– Developing, planning and supervising all instructional/educational activities of participants in conjunction with employer articulated needs (e.g. policy understanding or workplace readiness and skills);
– Providing education and modeling in conflict resolution and related services to work sites and participants, being as proactive as possible and mediating as needed for maintaining successful partnership;
– Developing, teaching, and adapting curriculum to meet the needs of job seekers in entry level positions
– Maintaining a clean, safe, welcoming, organized, attractive, and relaxed environment where students may feel secure and receptive to learning
– Manages the coordination of job placement and retention activities with partner employers.
– Maintaining and completing all pertinent records, correspondence, and reports, including the Universal Portfolio System required for individual students and necessary for the successful operation of the program
Work Experience and Education
– Bachelor’s degree in human services, education, or related field required.
– At least 1 year of adult education and/or job coaching experience preferred.
– Experience with Healthcare skills strongly preferred.
– Proficiency in Microsoft office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, Google applications.
– Requires satisfactory background check.
– Ability to work remotely, including reliable WIFI or internet connection
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com