Website Greenleaf Job Training Services
Greenleaf Job Training Services is hiring for a full-time Employment Specialist – Job Developer (~35hrs/wk). This position will include a 3-week paid training period where a combination of in-person classes, online courses, and shadowing will occur.
Employment Specialist job description:
· Creates Individualized Job Development Plans for participants, builds resumes, performs mock interviews, schedules real interviews, and facilitates any appropriate accommodations.
· Maintains steady communication with participants and regularly reports to supervisor.
· Timely and accurate documentation of all interactions and administrative duties into Setworks.
· Frequently updates their calendar/email and consistently follows SOPs.
· Embodies Greenleaf’s values: Integrity, Invested, Innovative, Intentional, and Inclusive
Greenleaf is looking for individuals that are:
· Self-sufficient and flexible
· Professional communicators both verbally and in writing
· Organized and skilled in time-management
· Able to remain calm and collected amidst challenging or changing situations
· Open-minded and enjoy working with a diverse group of people from all socio-economic backgrounds
· High school diploma or GED
· Valid driver’s license and the ability to transport consumers locally
· Proficient in use of computers and mobile technology
· No criminal offenses that would disqualify you from working with people with disabilities
All staff are required to adhere to the COVID-19 protocol of the host businesses, including vaccination.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com