Mollard Consulting LLC
Job Title: Client Engagement Associate
Status: Full-time, Exempt
Reports To: Senior Director of Client Engagement
Revised: August 2022
Schedule: Monday–Friday flexible
How to Apply: Please submit cover letter and resume to Monique Kahkonen at email@example.com
Position Summary: Based in New Albany, Ohio, Mollard Consulting is a small business that serves the nonprofit sector. As a member of the client team, this position’s primary tasks include: collaborate with Senior Director of Client Engagement to manage client engagement and the successful design, implementation, and communication of client-specific clarity, strategy, planning, and coaching.
· Dedication to advancing the missions of our clients.
· Naturally good problem solver.
· Innate curiosity and eagerness/willingness to learn.
· Ability to think analytically and strategically.
· Attention to detail and strong execution skills.
· Effective communicator, both oral and written
· Adaptable, action oriented, and collaborative spirit.
· Understanding of nonprofit organizations and operations.
· Accepts ownership of tasks and suggests solutions to problems.
· Works in a manner consistent with Mollard Consulting values.
· Work with the Senior Director of Client Engagement to achieve clients’ goals.
· Understand the unique needs of each client and work with client and content teams to tailor the work product and deliverables to meet those needs.
· Contribute to the strategy development for clients (fundraising, planning, board governance) and problem solving of the team.
· Draft written communications for clients such as appeal or thank you letters, research summaries, and other deliverables.
· Manage and facilitate regular client communication including biweekly calls, pre-retreat calls, status reports, and others.
· Manage communication between internal team members and the client in order to respond to client needs.
· Manage client spreadsheets, such as campaign trackers, to ensure all parties have accurate and up-to-date information.
· Manage board retreat logistics in collaboration with Content team.
· Manage Dropbox processes for both client and team use, ensure documents are appropriately filed, and manage review activities, which includes research, analysis, and writing.
· Coordinate, attend, and participate in client meetings, both in person and virtual.
· Execute tasks consistently and effectively.
· Steward relationships between the client and the company.
· Think strategically and critically to ensure work product is thorough and diligent.
· Work with the Administrative Coordinator to ensure client meetings are scheduled.
· Other duties as assigned to support the company and its clients.
· Active participant in EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) implementation and planning.
· Represent the company at meetings and events.
· Regularly reads and studies current topics and trends in the field.
· Track time and use project management software daily.
· Follow established processes and make suggestions for process improvement.
· Maintain high levels of customer service, confidentiality, and professionalism.
Personal and Professional Growth
· Commits to build knowledge and skills through educational and networking opportunities.
· Participates in professional organizations and stays up to date on industry trends through publications, conferences, or other.
· Volunteer service in the community or on a board.
· Writes clearly and persuasively; effective oral and written communication to all stakeholders and an ability to proofread/edit.
· Clear knowledge of and adherence to best practices in fundraising strategy and nonprofit operations.
· Attention to detail and demonstrated execution skills.
· Customer service mindset and deadline driven work skills.
Computer Skills (preferred)
· Apple operating systems.
· Microsoft Office — Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
· Harvest (timekeeping) and Asana (project management) software.
· Dropbox, Survey Monkey, Constant Contact, and other software.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Two to four years nonprofit experience required.
· Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) optional.
Work Environment: This position works within a professional office environment. Professionalism and discretion are required.
Mollard Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This is a non-smoking environment. This job description is designed to be a good representation of the job requirements but is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required
of the employee. The office is located on the second floor of a historic building with stair access and no elevator.
About Mollard Consulting
The company believes in its ability to have a meaningful impact on its clients, the communities and people served, the nonprofit sector, and on each other.
The company seeks to hire a candidate who aligns with a core focus that includes a passion for nonprofit missions, dedication for achieving excellence, being generous with expertise, and having compassion for the challenges faced by our clients and their clientele.
Our mantra is “be healthy.” We build financial health through effective fundraising strategies, organizational health through planning, and sector health through capacity building, as we believe that thriving nonprofits are essential for a healthy society.
MISSION To build capacity of nonprofit organizations and the individuals who serve them.
VISION Thriving communities and families through highly effective nonprofits.
VALUES Mission Alignment, Lifelong Learning, Honesty & Integrity, Care & Concern, and Wellness.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org