Website Multiethnic Advocates for Cultural Competence
Job Search Ends: When filled
Organization’s Website: maccinc.net
MACC is the premier statewide organization offering cultural competence education and training for behavioral health and healthcare systems, non-profit organizations, educational institutions, businesses and other organizations interested in creating equity and addressing disparity. Now celebrating it’s 20th year, MACC is experiencing unprecedented growth and expanding its team to meet the demand.
This position offers the opportunity to support MACC’s mission through grant development, independent fee for service contract development and fund development support. This is a critical role as part of MACC as agency revenues have increased tenfold in the last 2 years. Primary responsibilities will include budget development in partnership with Executive Director; daily management of invoices and receipts; management of established Quickbooks system; creation of monthly financial reports; tracking capital campaign contributions; annual report financials; supervising annual audit
Essential Job Functions
- Serve as primary contact for multiple project funders and staff
- Provide financial analysis, budget support and guidance.
- With other team members, ensure that invoices are received and payment remitted efficiently, effectively and in a courteous and timely way.
- Support fund development
- Manage annual audit
- Perform other duties as required.
- Support project funding proposals; assist with budgets, review proposals, provide required supporting documents.
- Ensure complete documentation of funding awards.
- Work with program/project managers to comply with funder’s terms and conditions, manage deliverables, monitor spending, request amendments, and plan spend-out.
- Support budget creation, budget projections and analysis of expenses as needed.
- Review salaries being charged to projects and adjust to ensure correct allocation.
- Manage reporting to payroll service and track sick and vacation time
- Track performance as defined for annual bonus payout
- Prepare, review and distribute monthly reports, funder reports and others.
- Document and address issues requiring attention and/or further discussion.
- Analyze and monitor project fund and cash balances and keep
- Program/Project Manager and MACC Board informed of status or any issues.
- Work with Program/Project managers to ensure timely and accurate processing of payables and receipts.
- BA/BS degree in business, nonprofit financial management or accounting preferred; five or more years of experience managing grants and nonprofit finances preferred
- Sophisticated nonprofit fund and federal grant accounting and management strongly preferred
- Budgeting experience required
- Demonstrated skill in tracking multiple funders over varying financial schedules
- Proficiency with accounting software, spreadsheets and data management systems required
- Experience working as part of a team delivering coordinated services highly desirable
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to pay close and accurate attention to details;
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment;
- Commitment to the work of social and economic justice organizations.
We strongly encourage online applications through Indeed, however, applicants may submit to firstname.lastname@example.org as well. Please include a resume and cover letter.
As an EOE/AA employer, MACC will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identification, and veteran or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com