Website The Women's Fund of Central Ohio
*Please make sure to include a cover letter along with your resume when applying. Applications will only be accepted through Indeed. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. However, the deadline for priority consideration is February 3, 2023.*
The Women’s Fund of Central Ohio is a public foundation whose mission is to transform the lives of women and girls by mobilizing the collective power and passion of all people working together. Our vision is a world where gender equity is the norm in work and life, and we are committed to creating social change through our trust-based investments in women and girls, our groundbreaking research, and our intersectional advocacy.
The Women’s Fund of Central Ohio has an immediate opening for a full-time Programs and Administrative Associate. This person will be a key member of a small, collaborative team and will assist with the implementation of all programs and initiatives at The Women’s Fund. This person will report to the Director of Operations and work closely with the Director of Fundraising. We are looking for someone to help operationalize events and campaigns, manage communications with partners and supporters, and efficiently and accurately execute key administrative tasks. This is an entry-level administrative role well suited for someone who is interested in a career in the nonprofit sector with a desire to grow their skills and experience in the operations of a small organization. This person will be expected to perform in-office duties based on a set schedule.
The Women’s Fund of Central Ohio is an equal opportunity employer committed to making our workplace a safe and inclusive space for all identities. We strongly encourage diverse applicants to apply.
- Manage general inquiries through phone calls, social media, and shared email inboxes daily
- Support the Director of Operations with planning Community Grant Review Day including coordinating logistics, managing communication with volunteers, and tracking all volunteer data accurately
- Work collaboratively with Director of Fundraising to plan Keyholder and other donor events, including sending invitations and collecting RSVPS, communicating with attendees and sponsors, and coordinating logistics
- Support the organization’s grant application and evaluation processes, including making updates to the applications, rubrics, and surveys as needed and serving as the primary contact for volunteer inquiries
- Coordinate meetings, interviews, and press requests for the team
Manage stewardship processes such as printing thank you and tax acknowledgment letters
- Support donation processing, gift entry, and file management
- Help ensure data integrity by making regular updates to donor and partner data in the database (Kindful CRM)
- Supporting marketing operations through scheduling emails to be sent in Mailchimp, scheduling social media posts, and proofreading content as needed
- Manage The Women’s Fund’s community room and coordinate external reservations for the room
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s degree and at least 1 year of nonprofit experience (including internships) OR 3 years of nonprofit experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people
- Commitment to excellent customer service and confidentiality
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently, including prioritizing tasks, meeting deadlines, and being proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google applications
Experience working with a CRM database and/or willingness to learn quickly
- Proficiency with Canva and Mailchimp optional but preferred
- Experience creating social media posts for Facebook and Instagram optional but preferred
At The Women’s Fund, we expect all team members to:
- Demonstrate unwavering commitment to creating an intersectional gender equity movement that acknowledges diverse lived experiences based on race, class, gender identity, and sexual orientation
- Step up to support other team members and be willing to take on other duties and special projects as assigned
- Accept responsibility and show a willingness to learn from mistakes and grow
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Show up authentically and act professionally as representatives of The Women’s Fund
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.