Website YWCA Columbus
YWCA Columbus is currently searching for our next Program Services Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for managing Family Advocacy and Re-housing processes including intake, case management, housing placement services, employment resources, and other services to assist families with appropriate next-step housing and on-going community supports.
Who we are:
We are one of Columbus, Ohio’s oldest social justice organizations. Our mission, to eliminate racism and empower women and promote peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all, serves as a catalyst and advocate for change, justice and good. We fulfill our mission and promote dignity for all by addressing urgent issues of today, supporting those in need through our housing programs, igniting the community by confronting the uncomfortable truths about the things that put people on unequal footing – racism, sexism and poverty, and we are commit to the future generation through our education and leadership programming. YWCA Columbus is part of a national network of YWCA associations across the United States and one of fourteen in Ohio. In 2019, YWCA Columbus served and supported more than 5,000 people in the Central Ohio area and we are poised to deliver a greater impact this year
What you’ll will do:
· In collaboration with the Director of Family Center plan, develop and implement comprehensive supportive services to benefit families.
· Oversee the delivery of individualized case management services that address the needs of the homeless families to resolve their housing crisis in a sort-time frame.
· Ensure all program standards and grant specific requirements are met including data entry, file management, outcomes and client’s rights.
· Supervise direct reports to provide information, professional services to entire customer base, including residents, other staff, volunteers, partner agencies and visitors.
· Provide professional leadership and direction to all Family Center staff.
· Perform as an invested member of the YWCA Family Center management team.
· Provide on-call support to the Family Center on a rotating basis.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Ability to effectively communicate with diverse populations
· Experience with and enthusiasm for solution-focused, strength-based solutions
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm. Additional hours may be required to meet the operational needs of the department and organization as a whole and the ability to respond to emergency needs of the program.
What we’re looking for:
Top candidates will have a Bachelor’s Degree in social work, nonprofit management experience or a related degree. A minimum of three years of supervisory experience required and previous experience working with vulnerable and at-risk populations. Commitment to the ‘housing first’ and ‘Empowerment, Accountability, Respect and Nurture (EARN)’ model. Experience and enthusiasm for strength-based solutions, attention to detail, strong time management, and dedication to excellence customer service. Strong oral and written communication skills, the ability to effectively communicate with diverse populations and experience with Microsoft Office products. A valid Ohio Driver’s license and access to reliable insured transportation required.
What we offer:
· Medical, dental, vision insurance to eligible individuals
· Generous time off benefits including personal time, sick time, and vacation eligibility after 90 days
· Retirement Plan and 401k for eligible employees
· 60% discount on 5 Star Step Up to Quality child care for your children!
· Join a team of dedicated professionals who genuinely care about the people they serve and work to impact the lives of others each and every day!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com